CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, June 1, 2009

We went to my brother's daughter's birthday (so my niece..lol) for her first birthday party on Sunday. We don't get to see my brother's family a lot because they live in the west valley and we are in Queen Creek. It was good to see everyone. We had so much fun. Here are some pictures from to water day.

Picutres of Nicole.







Pictures of Danielle. She wasn't a great fan of the water until Jeremy went with her.






Pictures of the birthday girl Ava and Nicole, and a picture of Danielle. We all tease that they need to get togther more because Nicole doesn't have teeth (they are barely poking thru) and has a lot of hair, when Ava has a lot of teeth and hardly any hair...lol




One of my niece Abbe and nephew Ryan.

1 comments:

Cassy Taylor said...

What adorable girls you have! I love Nicole's chunky legs and how does she not have teeth yet? I also love the bikini's. :) Sorry you weren't able to make Ryker's party. Hope we can come to Nicole's. Let me know if you want to work on a cake. Later!