CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Father's Day

We had a great time on Father's Day this year. Jeremy's favorite game of all time, is Mike Tyson's Punch Out, and if you know him, he can play that game all day and win everytime...lol Well, the Wii came out with, of course, a new version of the game. I actually got it for him a couple of weeks ago, so I will have to take a picture of him playing it and post it.

So, we went to Red Lobster for Father's Day. Yes, I only had chicken since I don't eat seafood...lol

Danielle tried a little bit of seafood and loved it.







Nicole loved the Mac-N-Cheese that we ordered for Danielle. She looks a little confused right here...lol



Then we had some dessert. As you can tell, the girls LOVED it. I have to admit, it was pretty good :)




And, a family picture.



We had a great day and hope Jeremy did too. We love you very much and you are a great dad and husband :)

P.S. Happy father's day to my dad and Jeremy's dad too :) We love you.

0 comments: