CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Spending Time with Great-Grandma Eastin

My Grandma (dad's mom) came down from Utah for a couple of weeks. So, I took a day off of work to spend time with her and with the kids at my parents house. Here are some pictures.


Spending time with Nicole.


Helping Nicole walk.



Playing tea with Danielle.



Having a heart to heart talk with Danielle.


Just relaxing with Danielle and I think Danielle is either talking to Jeremy or Pappa.


We were so lucky to have Great-Grandma come down and visit. We can't wait for to come back and visit (for even longer) :)

I will post more pictures from when the kids went swimming at their house :)

1 comments:

KaNdRa and JaReD said...

Thanks for letting me know about the Alumni game! We actually are going to be driving through Phoenix from California that day. It looks like we will be able to make it. I will have to let Mooney know. Will you be there? If so, see you then!