CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, April 3, 2009

Danielle Update

So, I know I havent' posted anything but pictures lately. So, here is some updates on Danielle.

She is getting potty trained :) I think it is more exciting for me and Jeremy than her. That means, no more diapers :) yipee..... Danielle is so excited to go on the potty and put her pull-up on. I put her on every morning before we leave the house and the past week, has gone everyday. Then she will tell our babysitter that she needs to go at their house and they take her in. She has even gone in the bathroom by herself. Such a big girl. She even told Mama Weeks that she needed to go poop and they went into the potty and she went :) I know mom's reading this totally understand our excitement...lol :)

We put a sticker on each day that she uses the potty and last week was full of stickers. Our next step is staying dry in our pull ups and then moving on to the big girl underwear.

We will keep you posted...

0 comments: