CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, December 7, 2008

Santa Pictures Part One

So, our babysitter said that Santa was going to be at Barros Pizza and I thought it would be a good idea to see if Danielle was going to sit on his lap before we took a picture with him at the mall. As you can see, Nicole had no problem with Santa. However, Danielle was clinging to me the whole time. I could not put her near him without me. Needless to say, I had to jump in the picture (and I was not ready for a picture that day) but you can tell Danielle is still thinking if she likes Santa or not.




1 comments:

Keli Call said...

Hey Kim im so glad you found me on here! Your girls are precious! You make a great mom! I think we need to have a PC reunion and get everyone together sometime to do something! Its been too long! Your family is adorable! Hope motherhood is treating you great!