CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Danielle 2 year appointment

Danielle had her two year appointment today. She did really well and had two shots, one for Hep A and the other was a flu shot. She cried a little and then realized she had cool band-aids and she was fine.

I hear that if you take your child's height at 2 years old and double it, then that is around how tall they would be. So, I tried it.

She is 35" and doubled would be 70" and divide by 12" for the feet and we come up with 5'8". That would be kinda of accurate since I am 5'7" (I still say I am 5'8"...lol) and Jeremy is 5'9" or maybe 5'10" (I don't even know...lol).

So, I guess we will just have to see when she is an adult to see if that 2 year old thing is really true :)

0 comments: