CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, April 18, 2011

New Blog Website

Just letting everyone know, that I will be changing blogs. This current one will not work with the current situation for me and the girls. I want to keep everyone up to speed with the girls, and once I figure out a perfect blog address for me and the girls, you will all know about it. That is another reason why I haven't posted anything in a about, um, the last 9 months or so :( Until, then, the girls and I are doing well.

2 comments:

Staci Kramer said...

you don't have a new blog yet? How the heck are you guys? We would love to see you around the old hood! When you post again I'll be your loyal follower.

KaNdRa and JaReD said...

Yep...can't wait for the new blog! Glad you are doing well.