CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Legoland

Here are some pictures from Legoland. We went over there after SeaLife and after it stopped raining :) Danielle loved everything there since she loves Legos. I was soooo impressed with everything that was made out of Legos.

Elephants made out of Legos.


Lions made out of Legos.


Gorillas made out of Legos.


Danielle and I on a ride.




The girls playing.


Jeremy and Danielle on a ride. Can you tell how excited Jeremy was. He was told he had to sit in the middle because he was too tall/big for the other seats... I don't know if that has ever happened :) Love ya honey...



I love this picture of Danielle, just priceless.


Nicole, who is just tired.

1 comments:

Keli Call said...

I love when you post! You should do it more often :) Your girls are so stinkin' cute! I love their curley hair!! Lego land looks like a blast i've always wanted to go, even if it just for kids... Thats cool you have family in Moab, I've heard its such a fun place to go. Maybe someday i'll have to take a trip there. Hope you and your family are doing good! I sure miss playing soccer with you!