CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Vinyl Sayings, everything up :)

I love the vinyl sayings that go on either walls or you can put them on a board and then hang the board. There is a lady who was referred to me and I love these vinyl sayings that I got from her. You can pick your own saying, style, size, font color, whatever you want :) I got a couple done and pictures up and took a picture with my phone, so these are not too clear, but I will get more when I am all done. I just couldn't wait to post them :) Thanks Jill for the sayings.






This is our vacation wall. Some of the photos are missing from the middle frame and I need to put more in there, so please ignore the brown areas in the middle...lol Thanks...





These are all the pictures of either me and Jeremy or the girls. Some have a glare from the window, so I will post more. Again, I was too excited and had to post as soon as I got the chance :)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

i love the weeks family est.
that's a good one i haven't seen before. is that the year you got married? so mine would be

Burr Family Est.2002? or is it when you 1st kid is born?

Weeks Family said...

I did the year we got married because that is when I became a Weeks...lol
I used Crystal Star and Brittey's referral, Jill and she is in QC. You can do whatever saying, color, height, etc. I love them :) I am addicted...lol
How are you??

Cassy Taylor said...

Will you please come and decorate my house?

KaNdRa and JaReD said...

Very cute!! I love the vacation wall. I would have never
thought of that! I love all of your colors too. Looks nice!

Joy said...

I love these....too cool!