CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, August 28, 2009

Volleyball Coaching

I am so excited to coach high school volleyball. I applied for the job at Queen Creek High School and Florence High School, but because I was not a teacher, I was not given the job :( However, that lead me to Poston Butte High School, the new school off of Ironwood. I can't say I am the head coach of the freshman team because, again, I am not a teacher, but I am the assistant coach. The head coach tells me to run the practice and she will supervise as the teacher :) I am so excited. Club is just around the corner.

I have to say thanks to Jeremy who is helping me with this crazy schedule of me working full time and coaching and watching the girls. I love you and thank you.

P.S. Go Broncos :)

2 comments:

Brittney said...

wow, thats awesome, congrats:)

KaNdRa and JaReD said...

You go girl! That sounds like fun. I would love to do that. Don't get too busy that you stress yourself out!!