CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, February 26, 2009

Finding long time friends

I just had to post this little note. I have been fortunate that my sister networks and somehow finds our child-hood friends again. It's good to see everyone growing up and their families. :) This week, I have located two childhood friends and their families and have been able to look at their family blogs. One family actually lives in Queen Creek and hope to catch up with her soon. Thanks Trish :)

1 comments:

Cassy Taylor said...

Hi Kim! Of course I remember you. It wasn't all too long ago that we saw each other at Leanne's wedding. And yes, that is so funny that you've got 2 girls and I have 2 boys. They even look about the same age. Let's definitely get together! I'll send you a message on facebook with my info.